Oiseaux De Paradis Dinnerware
Designed by Jacques Olerys in the eighteenth century, "Oiseaux de Paradis" is a charming, classic design, comprising a wide range of individual pieces. The main theme of this dinner service by the Fayencerie de Gien is a colourful bird set against a backdrop of fanciful flora. This exotic bird was inspired by the designs on ancient Chinese porcelain - just as the idea for the shape of the dinner service was inspired by a shell. A beautiful detail is the hand painted blue rim, which provides the garden of paradise with a fitting frame, while at the same time emphasizing the wave-shaped faience edge.
Range code: 683
- Oiseaux de Paradis Creamer, 25clOiseaux de Paradis Creamer, 25cl£59.00
- Oiseaux de Paradis Dinner plate, 26cmOiseaux de Paradis Dinner plate, 26cm£34.00
- Oiseaux de Paradis Cereal bowl, 17cmOiseaux de Paradis Cereal bowl, 17cm£31.00
- Oiseaux de Paradis Dessert plate, 23cmOiseaux de Paradis Dessert plate, 23cm£28.00
- Oiseaux de Paradis Canape/side plate, 16.5cmOiseaux de Paradis Canape/side plate, 16.5cm£21.00