Soleil Levant Dinnerware
This collection revisits the grandeur of early 19th century French porcelain styles, most notably the influence of renowned porcelain painter Pierre-Louis Dagoty. The distinctive flowering papyrus motif that radiates along the border of the plate pays homage to the passionate interest in Egyptian-inspired architectural design, fur nature and art that began in the 18th century and heightened after the Napoleonic campaigns in the 19th century.
Range code: 8281
- Soleil Levant Dinner plate, 26cmSoleil Levant Dinner plate, 26cm£58.00
- Soleil Levant Salad plate, 21cmSoleil Levant Salad plate, 21cm£53.00
- Soleil Levant Rim soup plateSoleil Levant Rim soup plate£60.00
- Soleil Levant Coupe soup plateSoleil Levant Coupe soup plate£60.00
- Soleil Levant Teacup and saucerSoleil Levant Teacup and saucer£82.00