Designed in 1952 and inspired by the architecture of Lismore Castle, Lismore is the most enduring crystal-cut in history. Its beauty and elegance has made it one of the most recognizable patterns in the Waterford archive.
In celebration of that heritage, the Classic Lismore collection features radiant stemware, glassware and giftware featuring the pattern's world famous diamond and wedge cuts.
Range code: 4458
- Lismore Pair of toasting flutesLismore Pair of toasting flutes£130.00
- Lismore GobletLismore Goblet
- Lismore Champagne fluteLismore Champagne flute
- Lismore Claret glassLismore Claret glass
- Lismore Brandy balloonLismore Brandy balloon
- Lismore Oversize wine glass, 24cmLismore Oversize wine glass, 24cm
- Lismore Balloon wine glassLismore Balloon wine glass