Sonja Quandt

In 1860, Johann Stanislaus Nepomuk Kühn, a goldsmith from Vienna, founded a silversmith factory in the heart of the old Staufercity Schwäbisch Gmünd. 1886 - about 26 Years later, his sons Emil and Gustav took over the manufacture and gave the company the name Gebrüder Kühn. The business quickly flourished and all products were adourned with a unicorn hallmark - the heraldic animal from Schwäbisch Gmünd. In 1984, Sonja Quandt became owner of the silver workshop and moved the company in the city quarter named Strassdorf. Since then, silver goods are produced with its own understanding of luxury for the whole world.