It all started in 1970 when Crockpot expanded the cookbook to offer a real practical variety of dishes for the bean-cooker. The brand then redesigned the product’s outer wrapper and added handles and a glass lid to create the famous slow cooker we know today. This new category of appliances revolutionized the way Americans cooked for their families and was finally introduced in the UK in 2003. The Crock-Pot slow cooker combines old time principles to produce exceptional flavour, nutrition and economy cooking. Cook delicious meals with ease with this classic and must-have kitchen appliance.
- Hinged lid slow cooker, 5.7 litre, blackHinged lid slow cooker, 5.7 litre, black£55.00
- Countdown Digital slow cooker, 4.7 litre, gloss blackCountdown Digital slow cooker, 4.7 litre, gloss black£60.00
- Hinged lid slow cooker, 3.5L, red/stonewareHinged lid slow cooker, 3.5L, red/stoneware£40.00
- CSC024 Digital slow and multi-cooker, 5.6 litre, silverCSC024 Digital slow and multi-cooker, 5.6 litre, silver£132.00
- Duraceramic Sauté slow cooker, 5 litre, whiteDuraceramic Sauté slow cooker, 5 litre, white£110.00
- Crockpot Express multi cooker, 5.6LCrockpot Express multi cooker, 5.6L£90.00