Established in 2001, Chapel Down has since become the market leader in English wines and produces an award-winning range of Curious beers, ciders and spirits. Based in Tenterden, Kent, the iconic chalk soil and the ideal climatic conditions found in this area the perfect conditions for grape growing. Chapel Down's Tenterden vineyard was first planted in 1977 and is now headed by expert winemaker Josh Donaghay-Spire, who gained experience in wineries in Alsace, Champagne and South Africa. Chapel Down always strive to push the boundaries of English wine production through innovative ways of thinking, whether that be through blending new and traditional winemaking techniques or creating different styles of wine including England’s first Orange Bacchus and England’s first single varietal Albariño. Chapel Down are also renowned for supplying wines to many famous clients such as No.10 Downing Street, The Oxford & Cambridge Boat Races, Ascot Racecourse and The Royal Opera House.
- Case of Mixed Wine Gift Voucher, 6 bottlesCase of Mixed Wine Gift Voucher, 6 bottles£80.00
- Bacchus Gin Gift Voucher, 70clBacchus Gin Gift Voucher, 70cl£35.00
- Case of Mixed Still & Sparkling Wine Gift Voucher, 6 bottlesCase of Mixed Still & Sparkling Wine Gift Voucher, 6 bottles£140.00
- Non-Vintage Brut Magnum Gift Voucher, 1.5 litreNon-Vintage Brut Magnum Gift Voucher, 1.5 litre£60.00
- Case of Non-Vintage Brut Gift Voucher, 6 bottlesCase of Non-Vintage Brut Gift Voucher, 6 bottles£162.00
- Non-Vintage Brut Jeroboam Gift Voucher, 3 litreNon-Vintage Brut Jeroboam Gift Voucher, 3 litre£180.00
- Case of English Non-Vintage Rosé Gift Voucher, 6 bottlesCase of English Non-Vintage Rosé Gift Voucher, 6 bottles£162.00