Wedding Gift List Wording Examples
We’ve curated 10 wedding gift list wording examples to inspire you. Creating your gift list is such a fun part of wedding planning. It’s a great opportunity to think about the things you and your partner will really need to set you up for married life. Take the honeymoon trip of a lifetime, or upgrade your everyday essentials as you begin the next step of your journey together. But, when it comes to asking your guests for wedding gifts, it can be hard to put into words without being awkward. You know that some guests will be traveling to attend, booking transport, accommodation and other expenses on the day. How do you ask them to contribute to your gift list on top of that?
The key is to reassure guests that a gift isn’t essential, and above all, you’re looking forward to seeing them on your big day. We’ve curated 10 wedding gift list wording examples to inspire you.
WEDDING GIFT LIST WORDING EXAMPLES
It’s good to let people know that you have a gift list on your wedding invites. But what’s the best way to word it graciously? Keep it short, sweet and non-judgemental.
- Should you want our wedding gift list details, we’re registered with The Wedding Shop. We’re extremely grateful for any gifts, however, we hope you know that all we need is your presence on our special day.
- Your presence at our wedding means more to us than any present. But should you want to buy us a gift, we’ve created our dream wedding gift list at The Wedding Shop. Find our list at: [personalised URL]
- The biggest gift you could give is to share our special day with us. For those who would like to, we’ve created a wedding gift list with The Wedding Shop to help set us up for married life.
- Please don’t feel obliged to purchase a gift, we’re just happy we can share our special day with our nearest and dearest. But if you would like to, we’ve made our dream gift list with The Wedding Shop.
- Should you wish to buy us a wedding gift, we kindly ask that you take a look at our gift list with The Wedding Shop. Ultimately, it’s your presence that means the most to us.
- If you’d like to buy us a gift, we’ve created a wedding gift list with The Wedding Shop in a bid to be more sustainable, only asking for what we truly need. Take a peek here: [personalised URL]
- We do have a gift registry with The Wedding Shop, but please don’t feel pressured to give us a gift. Your presence at our big day is all we need! If you would like to view our gift list, find it at: [personalised URL]
- We’re hoping to create once-in-a-lifetime memories on our honeymoon, and it would mean the world if you could help us make this a reality. There is no pressure to contribute, but if you’d like to, you can find our honeymoon fund and activities at: [personalised URL]
- For us, it’s ‘presence over presents’. Sharing our day with you is what matters most, but for those who would like to buy us a gift, you can find our registry on The Wedding Shop at: [URL]
- We’ve built a dream wedding gift list that will set us up for our new home together. Please don’t feel obliged, but if you’d like to help us on our journey, please find our gift list details below. Ultimately, your presence at our wedding is the best gift we could ask for.
You’ll be pleased to know that a lot of guests actually love it when couples have a wedding list. It takes out all the guesswork and ensures that you will have something to treasure forever. We’ve curated a whole collection of gifts guests love to give for more inspiration.